Project Manager (3 years of experience)
We are looking for a project manager who treats every brand they are assigned like it's their own. This person understands the importance of client trust, interpersonal skills and developing long-term relationships—and has the organizational skills to make it happen. They love working on projects that integrate all types of media, from digital to print, advertising and social. The right candidate loves problem solving and enjoys working on fast-paced national and international accounts. They excel when collaborating with talented internal writers, designers and developers. This candidate can effectively prioritize projects and juggle multiple tasks.
This person can write a tight brief for cross-functional teams, to ensure all clients' initiatives are clear, schedules and budgets are met, and all communication and marketing goals have been fulfilled or exceeded. They will assist the agency's principals during strategy and creative presentations, explaining and supporting the agency’s work. The words that best describe this person are—smart, curious, organized, hardworking, professional, committed and focused.Responsibilities:
- Being the day-to-day contact on projects
- Understanding projects’ scope and requirements based on verbal or written briefings
- Managing multiple projects, small to large, on time and on budget, with exceptional client satisfaction. This includes: preparing schedules and quotations; managing projects’ budgets and deadlines; keeping accurate project records; preparing project invoices; keeping senior management team, clients and staff updated on the status of all projects; and regularly following up with internal staff to monitor the progress of all projects
- Liaising between clients and internal staff, which includes: preparing and coordinating project schedules, responding to all requests, compiling meeting notes/briefing information/instructions, keeping accurate records, communicating the status of budgets and time, reviewing revisions, etc.
- Liaising with suppliers, which includes: preparing purchase orders, approving vendor invoices, responding to requests, compiling meeting notes and instructions; preparing and coordinating project schedules, and following up on outstanding project issues and deliverables
- Being backup to any member of the account services team in their absence
- Performing other duties as assigned
Please send introduction letter, salary expectations and resume to email@example.com
We will only contact those we wish to interview. No telephone calls, please. Canadian applicants only, please.