Goods & Services is looking for a graphic designer, with three to five years of experience at leading agencies, to join our team. The right person will have a passion for their craft, love to address challenges every day and never want to stop learning about new ideas. They must want to share information and collaborate with a team of like-minded people who are striving for excellence and recognition.
The chosen applicant will work in a team of award-winning graphic designers, account managers, writers, developers and strategists on national and international projects.How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter, highlighting why you are the right person for this position, your resume (as a PDF) and link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
We will only contact those we wish to interview. We will only be interviewing Canadian residents.
Marketing Project Manager
At Goods & Services, we’re brand-marketing experts—integrating research, strategy, design, communications and digital services all in one studio.
We’re also home to an all-star Account Services team, and are seeking to add an experienced marketing project manager who’ll treat every brand we work with like it's their own.Responsibilities include:
- Serving as the day-to-day contact for national and international clients
- Carefully assessing each project’s scope and requirements
- Writing tight briefs for cross-functional teams to ensure all client initiatives are clear, schedules and budgets are met, and communication and marketing goals have been fulfilled or exceeded
- Compiling meeting notes and instructions, and following up on outstanding project issues and deliverables
- Liaising with suppliers (print, digital, translation, video, etc.)
- Preparing schedules and quotations, managing budgets and deadlines, maintaining detailed and accurate project records, and preparing project purchase orders and invoices
- Keeping senior managers, clients and staff updated on the status of all projects
- Regularly following up with team members to monitor the progress of all projects
- Providing backup to other members of the Account Services team in their absence
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Have at least three years’ experience in marketing project management
- Be tech-savvy, with advanced skills in Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Love working on marketing projects that integrate all types of media—from print to digital, advertising to social, OOH to SEM
- Understand the importance of client trust, interpersonal skills and developing long-term relationships
- Enjoy problem-solving and working in a fast-paced environment
- Excel when collaborating with talented writers, designers and developers
- Effectively prioritize while juggling multiple tasks
- Be smart, curious, organized, hardworking, professional, focused and committed
How to apply:
Please send your resumé, salary expectations and a great cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We will only contact those candidates we wish to interview. No telephone calls, please.