At Goods & Services, we’re brand-marketing experts—integrating research, strategy, design, communications and digital services all in one studio.
We’re also home to an all-star Account Services team, and are seeking to add a full-time marketing account coordinator who’ll treat every brand we work with like it’s their own.
While we’re working remotely at the moment, we do hope to be back to the studio in the coming months, so we are only accepting applications from people who can work in-house.
- Serving as the day-to-day contact for national and international clients
- Carefully assessing each project’s scope and requirements
- Writing tight briefs for cross-functional teams to ensure all client initiatives are clear, schedules and budgets are met, and communication and marketing goals have been fulfilled or exceeded
- Compiling meeting notes and instructions, and following up on outstanding project issues and deliverables
- Liaising with suppliers (print, digital, translation, video, etc.)
- Preparing schedules and quotations, managing budgets and deadlines, maintaining detailed and accurate project records, and preparing project purchase orders and invoices
- Keeping senior managers, clients and staff updated on the status of all projects
- Regularly following up with team members to monitor the progress of all projects
- Providing backup to other members of the Account Services team in their absence
- Performing other duties as assigned
The right person for this role will:
- Have at least one years’ experience in marketing project management
- Be tech-savvy, with advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Meta Business Suite, GA4, etc.
- Love working on marketing projects that integrate all types of media—from print to digital, advertising to social, OOH to SEM
- Understand the importance of client trust, interpersonal skills and developing long-term relationships
- Enjoy problem-solving and working in a fast-paced environment
- Excel when collaborating with talented writers, designers and developers
- Effectively prioritize while juggling multiple tasks
- Be smart, curious, organized, hardworking, professional, focused and committed
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter, resumé and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.